Benefits of Omega-3
Omega–3 is the most important essential nutrient that our diet lacks. There is now overwhelming evidence that Omega–3 can improve health by lowering triglycerides, improving Heart and Brain functioning, improve circulation and help prevent diseases and ailments such as; Diabetes, Strokes, Depression, Arthritis, Allergies, ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Skin disorders and Gout.
Omega-3 continues to grow in scientific credibility as a key component of health. Established and emerging evidence supports its continued use, providing practitioners with a leading edge as well as safe and effective means to enhance their clinical practice for optimum results.
By incorporating See Yourself Well™ EPA and DHA into a treatment plan, within 4-6 weeks a patient may:
- reduce the risk of developing heart disease by 32% *
- reduce the risk of death from heart attack by 70% **
- lower blood TG levels by 32%
- reduce plaque build-up in arteries by 75%
- correct irregular heartbeat
- reduce the risk of stroke by 30%
- reduce resting heart rate by 5 beats per minute
- reduce pain symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis
- reduce general joint aches and pains
- decrease risk of pneumonia by 35%
- reduce breathing problems such as asthma and bronchial constriction
* Simon et al., Serum fatty acids and the risk of coronary heart disease. Am. J. Epidemiol. 142:469-476 (1995).
** Lemaitre et al., n-3 Polyunsaturated fatty acids, fatal ischemic heart disease, and nonfatal myocardial infarction in older adults: the Cardiovascular Health Study. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 77:319-325 (2003)